Welcome to ABV-marketing.com web-site.
These terms of service govern your use of the abv-marketing.com website operated by ABV Marketing Consulting LTD
You can decide to reject these terms of service, and that you do not agree to them.
However, if you do so then you shall have no right to use the services or download any of the content.
We operate a website for distance learning for financial education. When using the service, we shall provide you access to content that we authored and content we licensed from our partners, and provide you with tailored services.
Like all learning platforms, we cannot ensure complete, 100% success, and results vary. The field we engage and teach in, which is financial also varies from person to person. We will not be held liable if you relied on the material you studied here and lost any funds.
Please take note that when using our services some information may be processed by third parties: some of our instructors are contractors, the video-chat may be made by a third party platform, and statistical information may be collected by our service providers and technical information may be collected for improving the service.
Lastly, this service is made on an AS-IS basis; we can’t be held liable for any damage: not if your phone heats up and blows, not if your data is lost and not if your photos are published on the web publicly.
Please take the time to read the full terms of service, as they are the final and definite agreement we have.
Sign-Up and Registration.
- Eligibility. In order to register to our services, you will be required to provide us with a valid email address and a password. When doing so, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are either over 18 years of age; (ii) you have the legal capacity to enter into these terms of service; (iii) you were not previously convicted with any financial crime, including money laundering, embezzlement, insider trading or similar crimes; (iv) you are not a resident of a proscribed state nor are you a member of a criminal organization or terror organization.
- Natural Persons Only. Our services are meant to be engaged by natural persons only. Corporate accounts are something we negotiate personally. Don’t use our services if you are representing a corporation.
- Signup Process. Our signup process is dead simple: we require an email account and a password.
- One Account For One Person. It is our policy to have one account for one person, and one person for one account. You cannot hold more than one account, and you cannot allow others to access your account.
- Responsibility. You are solely responsible for all actions performed in the Services with your credentials, including your username and password. Keeping your password safe is your sole responsibility. If you have any reason to suspect that your account was compromised or that there was unauthorized access to your account, you must immediately notify us, and we may work together to fix the issue.
Not Financial Advice.
- The services are not meant to replace financial advice or to provide you with specific instructions. All content and services are provided for instructional purposes and shall not replace your own diligence when investing your money.
- Please invest with care and acknowledge that not all information may be provided.
- We are not a party nor do we have any interest in any transaction that you may or may not perform, and do not recommend any specific investment tool, mechanism or security.
- While we do our best that instructional material will be accurate, we do not warrant for the quality of the third party content sold as a part of the curriculum, and we cannot ensure that all instructional material and guidance will be optimal. When investing your money you should take extreme care and caution.
We offer the following services, each of them is a “service” by itself, and all are considered a “service” under this agreement.
- We provide access to books, lessons and online training, which that either we developed or we licensed from third parties. Each content is owned by its respective author and your use is licensed for personal use.
- We provide tailored lessons with instructors, where such lessons are coordinated from time to time and are provided via voice calls or video-chat.
- We may provide additional support forums, which may include third party content or user generated content.
- We may provide financial information such as stock quotes, exchange rates, cryptocurrency rates or indexes (“Toolkits”). The Toolkits are provided by third parties and without any representation on our behalf.
Each of the services may be deprecated or removed at any time.
Lessons and Appointments
All 1-on-1 Lessons purchased shall be scheduled within 6-months of the purchase of the package. Any lesson not used within the said timeframe shall expire and be deemed as used.
Our instructors work on a tight schedule and need to make sure that they have a full plan a month in advance. Therefore, scheduling is made on a first-come-first save basis, and preferably in advance.
Moreover, rescheduling a lesson shall require a notice of at least 30 days in advance. Any lesson cancelled less than 30 days prior to its date shall be deemed as used, unless explicitly agreed by us to reschedule it.
Package upgrades are available on our site. While we understand the needs of our clients to learn more, we provide each package on a tailored basis with possibility of adding our one piece services. Extending a package after it was bought is currently possible. In order to add specific contents or lessons, you may use our “Free” for purchase of individual items.
Fees and Payment.
We allow you to choose and tailor the right package to you. Each package includes unlimited access to the content you purchased and one-time lessons provided on a one-to-one basis. Any one-to-one service purchased must be used within 6-months of activation of the package.
Payment is made via credit or debit card by our third party processors.
We may change our fees and rates at any time, but they will not have any retroactive effect.
Your card will be debited upon completing your order
Refunds and Cancellations
As our packages include digital content which is accessible automatically, you have the option to choose whether you buy a delayed package, which will start in 28 days from purchase, and the digital contents will be sent 28 days from purchase as well, which you may cancel within 14 days of the purchase, or 14 days prior to the commencement of the package, or to buy an instant package that will send you the digital content automatically and commence studies immediately. The latter option has 14 days refund/return period too, so you has an option to cancel the purchase within this period and get the full or partial refund depending on services used within this period.
To issue a refund you need to e-mail us. We will make a refund within 3 business days.
This section does not limit any of your existing rights under law, if they supersede these terms.
Content License and Intellectual Property Rights
- When you purchase digital products, we provide you with a limited, non-sublicensable, temporary, license to use our content.
- You may not provide any person with a copy of our content, nor may you reverse-engineer, decompile, circumvent or otherwise attempt to make our content available to third parties.
- All digital contents is copyrighted by its respective owners. All rights reserved.
This content policy applies both to the content you submit through the service for us to use, and for content others submit that you may use.
- By either providing us with visual, textual, audiovisual, or other material or by using our service to share content, You hereby accept this content policy as set forth. You acknowledge that any violation of the content policy may cause termination of your service, removal of your content and legal action by both ourselves and the person whose rights were infringed.
- For the purpose of this policy, the term “Content” shall refer to images and/or text and/or videos used by yourself while creating content through the service and published through it.
- License. You hereby warrant that you are the sole owner and proprietor of any Content you distribute through the service, or that you are allowed to post it under this content policy. You hereby grant us an irrevocable, permanent, unlimited, world-wide, royalty-free, sublicensable, non-exclusive license to use your Content and to allow users to view and share your Content according to the functionality of service and through other third party services, including the creation of derivative works and the creation of three dimensional works. This does not mean that you lose ownership of your Content, nor does it mean that we can freely take your Content and abuse it, but that we can provide you the services you request, such as printing your Content on products via our third party services.
- Offensive Content. You hereby warrant that your Content is not offensive and does not infringe the right of any third party, including, but not only:
- Intellectual Property Infringing. Your content does not infringe any third party copyright, design, patent, trademark, trade secrets or any other intellectual property rights.
- Pornography. Your Content does not contain any text, image or depiction including extreme nudity, profanity, sexual activity, sexual innuendos, sexually offensive or otherwise obscene. We may allow artistic nudity and non-pornographic use of exposed bodies.
- Slanderous. Your Content does not slander, defame or otherwise harm the good name of others.
- Hate Speech and Racism. Your Content does not include any hate speech or racist opinions, as well as does not incite others to violent acts against persons solely based on their inclusion in a specific group.
- Notice & Takedown. In order to protect your rights, we have set up this Notice and Takedown Mechanism to help you protect your Content and to ensure that no unauthorized use is made. Please note that this Notice & Takedown part applies only to material which is stored on our servers.
- We shall examine your complaint and shall forward it to the user who published said content for his answer, if possible.
- Should Your complaint be false, harassing or in order to prevent legal use of service, you shall bear all liability to compensate the user which you reported as infringing.
- In your complaint you will be required to provide us with: (i) a written statement regarding what content infringes your rights and proof that You hold those rights; (ii) what is the exact item identifier and/or number; (iii) notification that you believe that the use made by the content is not considered fair-use, criticism, consumer protest or any other protected speech.
- Moderation. Pursuant to any report, and promptly thereafter, we will moderate the Content and review your request; we shall notify the user who posted the Content on your complaint, by electronic mail, including your information and request his response, if possible.
- Removal or Restoration. Should the user who posted the content fail to respond within 96 hours, we shall remove the content; had he responded, we shall inspect his response and should any material questions of fact or law arise, we shall forward his personal information to you
- We supply the service on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. Your use of the services is at your own risk and under your liability. We make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements and (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free and (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable and (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by You through the Service will meet your expectations, or (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- For no case and for no reason shall we be held liable for any damage, direct or indirect, consequential, exemplary, physical or special, to you, any other user or any third party due to its misperformance of duties herein. We provide Service on an AS-IS basis and shall not be held liable, to the extent permitted by law, by any case of misconduct, negligence, gross negligence, malice or any other mean, to any damages or loss of property, including loss of your funds, damages to virtual property, reputation and business reputation, user account information including login information, loss of profit, loss of good name, all resulting from the use or inability to use services. Our liability for direct damages shall be limited to the fees that you actually paid us during the thirty days prior to the event causing the damage.
- You hereby warrant and agree to hold us harmless and to indemnify us for any damage, loss, expense, legal expense or cost incurred as a result of your use of the services in direct violation of these terms of service, including any false representation.
- We provide limited support during regular business hours. Support is provided by email only. We may use other support services from time to time. We cannot guarantee the response time for support, but we may provide service according to our own discretion, which might mean that paying customers shall receive faster response times.
Terminating The Service.
- We shall have the right to terminate your use of the service or to terminate the service at any time and by providing a 30 day prior notice. Upon termination notice, you will receive an option to download a copy of the content you purchased and 60 days to use all packages.
- Moreover, we may terminate your use of the service at any time and without prior written notice in any case where you breached these terms and such breach may cause us irreparable harm.
- We might disable the service from time to time for scheduled backups, maintenance or upgrades. In some extreme cases, where urgent maintenance is required, we may disable the service immediately and without notice.
Amending These Terms.
- We may amend these terms from time to time, provided that you shall be informed through electronic communication on such amendment and shall be granted to option to terminate your agreements with us by providing a 30 days prior written notice.
Governing Laws, Jurisdiction, No Class Action.
- The laws of United Kingdom shall exclusively govern these terms of service. Any dispute you may raise against us must be brought solely in the competent courts of London. You undertake to initiate only suits on your behalf and not to file any class action lawsuit against us.
You are not required under law to provide us with any Data. However, if you do not provide us with such Data we will not be able to provide you with the services.
- What Personally Identifiable Data Do We Retain? We collect some raw data which may be considered as personally identifiable, which is technical data about your device, such as your email address, your IP address, your operating system and other technical data. Moreover, when you use the services to order physical items, we may retain your name, address, payment details (not including your credit card number) and the items you ordered.
- What Non-Personally Identifiable Data Do We Retain? We also process data about your use of the services.
- How Do We Process This Data? We use the data to provide you with the services and to improve the services. These are the only two purposes which the data is used for.
- Who Are The Third Parties Who Have Access To This Data? We provide access to our employees, who are under strict confidentiality obligations, and to several third parties who provide us with services. We use the following third party services: (i) Cloudflare, to optimize our services; (ii) Bubble.io for software development; (iii) Google’s webfonts; (iv) Cloudfront as a content delivery network.
- Can We Contact You With Promotional Offers? Yes. We may use the data you provided us, including your email address and phone numbers to provide you with promotional offers and newsletters. We may also contact you if we believe your account was compromised.
- Minors. Our service is not intended for minors and we do not knowingly process any data relating to minors.
- Cookies. We use both first-party and third-party cookies during the services. These cookies may be used in order to identify you as our user and for marketing purposes.
- Can You Review, amend or Remove Your Data? Yes. You can always review your data by contacting us via email. You can also request to delete all relevant data or amend incorrect data.
- What Can You Do If You Believe Your Privacy Was Invaded? You may contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our DPO shall inspect all complaints and reply within a reasonable timeframe. Our DPO will also publish periodic reports summarizing the complaints, without personal data.
- Compliance With Law Authorities. We comply with competent and authorized law authorities and shall provide them with data should we receive a valid request.