3 Courses in 1! Save, Protect & Make More! By an Award-Winning MBA Professor, VC & Best Selling Online Business Teacher.
Welcome to The COMPLETE Personal Finance Course!
I guarantee that this is THE most thorough personal finance course available ANYWHERE on the market. This course and the many exercises in this course are customized for literally EVERY Country & EVERY currency in the world!
By An Award Winning Business Professor, Columbia University MBA Graduate (Majored in Finance) and former Goldman Sachs employee who is also the author of the #1 best selling business course on Udemy called An Entire MBA in 1 Course.
He is also the author of 101 Crucial Lessons They Don’t Teach You in Business School, which Forbes calls “1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs need to read right now.” THIS COMPLETE PERSONAL FINANCE COURSE is 3 courses in 1: Save More Money, 2: Protect More Money, 3: Make More Money.
Also included in this course is a very comprehensive Excel spreadsheet that contains more than 25 exercises to help you save, protect and make more money. No prior finance or accounting or Excel experience is required to take this course. Some of the many Save Money topics and exercises covered in the course include:
- How to analyze and significantly decrease your personal expenses so your net worth increases significantly in the long run
- More than 100 ways to help you save much more money
- How very small savings habits changes lead to fortunes later in life!
Section 1: Course Introduction & How to Take this Course
Section 2: Part 1 of 3: Save [MORE] Money & Making Your Money Work For You!
- 4. Introduction to Saving [MORE] Money & the AMAZING Power of Compound Interest!
- 5. Exercise #1: Time Value of Money (Small Changes Lead to Fortunes Later in Life!)
- 6. Answers to Exercise #1, Questions 1 through 7: Time Value of Money
- 7. Answers to Exercise #1, Questions 8 through 10: Time Value of Money
Section 3: Save by Calculating Where Your Cash is Going: Your CURRENT Income Statement
Section 4: More than 100 Ways to Save MUCH More:Creating Your NEW+IMPROVED Income Statement
- 11. Introduction to Completing Your NEW & IMPROVED Income Statement
- 12. Save on Taxes: 14 Ways to Save More on Taxes
- 13. Save on Car & Transportation: 13 Ways to Save More on Car/Transportation Expense
- 14. Save on Child/Child Care: 5 Ways to Save More on Child/Child Care Expenses
- 15. Save on Communications/Computer: 6 Ways to Save More on Phone/Computer Expenses
- 16. Save on Debt Payments: 7 Ways to Save More on Debt Expenses
- 17. Save on Education: 4 Ways to Save More on Education Expenses
- 18. Save on Entertainment: 7 Ways to Save More on Entertainment Expenses
- 19. Save on Fees [Many are Hidden]: 6 Ways to Save More on Fees Expenses
- 20. Save on Food & Drinks: 13 Ways to Save More on Food & Drinks Expenses
- 21. Save on Gifts & Donations: 4 Ways to Save More on Gifts & Donation Expenses
- 22. Save on Health/Fitness/Life Insurance: 4 Ways to Save More on Health Expenses
- 23. Save on Housing: 10 Ways to Save More on Housing Expenses
- 24. Save on Personal Care: 5 Ways to Save More on Personal Care Expenses
- 25. Save on Pets: 5 Ways to Save More on Pet Related Expenses
- 26. Save on Shopping: 16 Ways to Save More on Shopping Expenses
- 27. Save on Vacation: 5 Ways to Save More on Vacation Expenses
- 28. Save on Other Expenses: 8 Ways to Save More on Other Expenses
- 29. Exercise #3: Creating Your NEW & IMPROVED Income Statement
- 30. Exercise #4: Analyzing Your CURRENT and New & IMPROVED Income Statement
- 31. Exercise #5: Save Money Meeting
- 32. Exercise #6: Save Money Checklist
Section 5: Changing Your Perception of Saving Money + Saving Money and Your Kids
Section 6: Part 2 of 3: Protect [MORE] Money (Many Ways to Protect Your Money)
- 35. Intro. to Protecting Your Money: The What, Why & How of Part 2 of the Course
- 36. Protect Your Money by Understanding Your Net Worth (Your “Balance Sheet”)
- 37. Exercise #7: Creating & Understanding Your Balance Sheet (“What You Own and What
- 38. Exercise #8: Analyzing Your Balance Sheet
- 39. Exercise #9: Analyzing Your Balance Sheet AND Your Income Statement Together
- 40. Side Note: Should You Hire a Financial Advisor to Help Protect Your Money?
Section 7: Protect Your Money with These Tax Strategies
- 41. Keep All Receipts + Consider Hiring an Accountant (They’re GREAT Investments!)
- 42. How Taxes+Retirement Accounts Work & Why We Need to Minimize How Much Tax We Pay
- 43. Exercise #10: How Much Do You Need to Retire?
- 44. Tax Incentives Help You Save BIG TIME for Education/School Expenses
- 45. Exercise #11: How Much Do You Need for Education Expenses?
- 46. Other Potential Company Sponsored Tax Savings Plans
- 47. Exercise #12: Pay Less Tax Strategies
Section 8: Protect $ by Having an Organized Filing System, Tracking Bills & More
Section 9: Protect Your Money by Creating a Budget & Picking the Right Bank
Section 10: Protect Your Family with Wills & Trusts and Accessing & Fixing Your Credit Score
Section 11: Protect Your Family and Your Assets with Insurance Products
Section 12: Protecting Your Money, Credit Cards, Loans and Leases
Section 13: Profiles of Successful Wealthy People & How they Protect and Manage Their Money
Section 14: Part 3 of 3: Make [MORE] Money (Ways to Make Your Money Work for You)
Section 15: Index Funds Examples
Section 16: Introduction to your Investment Portfolio Management System
Section 17: Make Money with Stocks
- 77. Introduction to Investing in Stocks and 4 CRUCIAL Stock Investing Rules
- 78. Investment Data Basics (See SECTION A on Your Investment Portfolio Management System
- 79. Your Ownership Amounts in Stocks and ETFs (See SECTION B on Your Invstmt Portfol
- 80. Risk Management (See SECTION C on Your Invstmt Portfolio Mgmt Syst.)
- 81. Sector and Stock Drivers (See SECTION D on Your Invstmt Portfolio Mgmt Syst.)
- 82. Your Research (See SECTION E on Your Invstmt Portfolio Mgmt Syst.)
- 83. Add More Optional Data (See SECTION F on Your Invstmt Portfolio Mgmt Syst.)
Section 18: Stock Valuations, Mutual Funds & Warren Buffett’s Favorite Type of Investments
Section 19: Make Money with Bonds & Commodities (& Understanding Interest Rates)
- 87. Introduction to Interest Rates, Bonds and “The Bigger Picture”
- 88. Global Economics and Why this Matters to Personal Investors
- 89. How & Why Do Interest Rates Change & Why this is Important for Investors to Unde
- 90. Understanding Foreign Exchange Currency Movements
- 91. Bonds and How Can Governments Stimulate the Economy?
- 92. How do Bonds Work Part 1:With Real Corporate & International Government Examples
- 93. How do Bonds Work Part 2:With Real Corporate & International Government Examples
- 94. Exercise #20: Adding Bond Investments to Your Portfolio
- 95. Investing in Commodities
- 96. Exercise #21: Adding Commodity Investments to Your Portfolio
Section 20: Make Money with Real Estate
- 97. Introduction to Your Most Important Personal Investment & How Much Should You Sp
- 98. How Mortgages Work & How to Calculate Payments (Fixed Rates Versus Interest Only
- 99. Exercise 22: Mortgage Calculator
- 100. Investment Property: What You Need to Know if Considering Investment Properties
- 101. Investment Property: How Much Should You Spend on an Investment Property?
- 102. Exercise #23: Adding Real Estate Investment Trust Investments to Your Portfolio
- 103. Side Note: Investment Types to Consider Avoiding Given Liquidity Risks
Section 21: Make More with Diversification & Your Make Money Checklist
- 104. Diversification Strategies and Your Diversified “Model Portfolio”
- 105. Exercise #24: Diversification & Your Model Portfolio Part 1
- 106. Exercise #24: Diversification & Your Model Portfolio Part 2
- 107. Exercise #25: Make Money Checklist
- 108. Side Note: Should You Start Your Own Business & Have >1 Income Stream? 100% YES!
Section 22: Course Conclusion & Customizing Your Complete Personal Finance Excel Dashboard
- 109. Course Conclusion and Next Steps
- 110. Introduction to Customizing Your Complete Personal Finance Excel Dashboard
- 111. How to Create the Buttons at the Top of Your Excel Dashboard Lesson Part 1 of 2
- 112. How to Create the Buttons at the Top of Your Excel Dashboard Lesson Part 2 of 2
- 113. How to Create the 1st Tab Called “Dashboard Summary”
- 114. How to Create the 2nd Tab Called “Settings” Part 1 of 2
- 115. How to Create the 2nd Tab Called “Settings” Part 2 of 2
- 116. How to Create the 3rd and 4th Tabs (Meaning the Exercise 1 + Exercise 2&3 Tabs)
- 117. How to Create the 5th-8th Tabs (Meaning Exercises 4-6 & All Save Money Ex. Tab)
- 118. How to Create the 9th-19th Tabs (Meaning Exercises 7-16 & All Protect $ Ex. Tab)
- 119. How to Create the 20th-21st Tabs (Meaning Exercises 17 and 18) Part 1 of 2
- 120. How to Create the 20th-21st Tabs (Meaning Exercises 17 and 18) Part 2 of 2
- 121. How to Create the 22nd-32nd Tabs (Meaning Exercises 19-25 & All Other Tabs)
Section 23: Bonus Materials